Friday 25 January 2013

Rotoscope test

Here is a test I did of the rotocsope technique. I chose a woman running as I thought a fast movement would be best to test. I like the smoothness and fluidity of it which I feel contrasts nicely with the hand-made feel of the rest of the background. I need to check with my tutor about the appropriateness of rotoscoping as otherwise I will still shoot video footage but will use it for second-hand reference rather than exact rotoscoping.


 

Things to sort:
 - White card looks too stark, add more papery bumpy texture
- I've lightened some darker objects but some still look a bit too black, change these
- (need to fill in shelves obviously)
- change the colour of her top as it's too similar to newspaper
- change hair colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment